Specializing Exclusively in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Claims
If you or someone you love suffers an injury in a motor vehicle accident, an accident at work or any other negligent circumstance, the right lawyer can make a big difference. The Worcester law firm of Peter Ventura, Attorney at Law, concentrates exclusively on personal injury and wrongful death claims and litigation, with a special emphasis on cases that present complex issues in terms of the proof of liability or the severity of the injuries involved. Contact us for a free consultation about your legal options in the aftermath of a serious accident.
We mostly represent clients from Greater Worcester, Central Massachusetts and Metro West, and sometimes clients from other parts of Massachusetts as well as other states. Although much of our experience involves serious and complex injury cases, we can and do handle the smaller claims as well.
Attorney Ventura’s Background and Experience Includes:
- Former Assistant District Attorney, Worcester County
- Former college/university level law instructor and lecturer
(Assumption College, Worcester State University, Becker College)
- Has provided expert legal commentary for local news organizations such as the Worcester Telegram and Gazette and Charter TV3
- Co-author of a book on Personal Injury Claims: “Injured In An Accident? Ten Of America’s Leading Personal Injury Attorneys Share Their Wisdom,” (Rutherford Publishing House, 2014)
- Member of the exclusive trial lawyers organization: Million Dollar Advocates Forum
What We Can Do For You
You’ll get prompt action in the investigation and evaluation of your claims. You’ll get your questions answered about hospital/medical bills, insurance coverage and lost income. You’ll have an advocate who will stand up for your rights in the face of tough opposition from insurance companies. In many accident or workplace injury cases, we can help guide you through your medical treatment and time out of work while assisting you with insurance and lost wage concerns. We can help protect you from making potential mistakes so you can ultimately achieve a fair settlement.
In any accident case, however, you can’t overstate the importance of counsel who combines fast action with a thorough examination of the details and nuances of your claim to protect your long-range interests. Worcester personal injury lawyer Peter Ventura is oriented to protecting your long-term best interests as opposed to rushing into an ill-advised “fast” settlement. Our ability to work effectively with experts such as accident reconstruction engineers as well as medical doctors on the technical aspects of a severe injury case is a distinguishing characteristic of our practice.
NO FEES UNLESS YOU WIN
We offer free consultations, and we accept nearly all of our cases on a contingent fee basis. In other words, you pay no attorneys fee except as a percentage of what we’re able to recover for you through settlement or trial.
Our Law Firm’s Philosophy and Client Service Values
Over his 25-year career, personal injury lawyer Peter Ventura also has developed a philosophy of client service that guides our work in every case:
- We understand the anxiety and uncertainty that a serious accident can cause for the victim and family. By establishing close communication with clients we serve, we try to inspire confidence in each client’s case and our efforts on each client’s behalf.
- Clients want meaningful results. Our goal is to achieve those results through dedication, hard work and a total commitment to professional excellence.
- We protect the client’s interests by working with the very best professional experts whenever necessary to advance a client’s rights. These experts include medical specialists, investigators, photographers, vocational consultants, economists and accident reconstruction engineers. The goal is to develop the detailed evidence necessary to convince insurance companies to pay just and fair compensation.
- We are relentless in our pursuit of the truth and obtaining the best possible result as each case allows.
Call 508-755-7535 or Toll Free 888-251-7535 to Discuss Your Case Personally With Attorney Peter Ventura.
Contact the law firm of Peter Ventura, Attorney at Law, in Worcester, MA to find out how our principles of practice and client services can benefit you and your family in the aftermath of a serious accident or insurance dispute.