What Makes Us Different and Sets Our Firm Apart From Others?
- Unlike most Worcester Law Firms, we handle ONLY personal injury cases.
- While we handle all kinds of personal injury claims, we specialize in serious and complex injuries.
- Accident victims have trusted Peter Ventura, a former Assistant District Attorney, for over 25 years.
Attorney Ventura was excellent.
I was injured in a car accident and he really looked out for my best interests. He is thorough and professional as well as easy to reach and always there when I needed him.
His support team was outstanding. They kept me well-informed throughout the process. I would highly recommend Attorney Ventura for any of your personal injury needs. He’s the best.
How We Can Help You
10 Important Services We Provide
Do I Have a Case?
You’ll get prompt action in the investigation and evaluation of your claims.
You’ll get your questions answered about hospital/medical bills, insurance coverage and lost income.
You’ll have an advocate who will stand up for your rights in the face of tough opposition from insurance companies. In many accident or workplace injury cases, we can help guide you through your medical treatment and time out of work while assisting you with insurance and lost wage concerns.
Specializing in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Claims
If you or someone you love suffered an accident at work, in a motor vehicle, or under any other negligent circumstance, the right lawyer can make a big difference. The Worcester law firm of Peter Ventura concentrates exclusively on personal injury and wrongful death claims and litigation, with a special emphasis on cases that present complex issues regarding proof of liability or the severity of the injuries involved. Contact us for a free consultation about your legal options after a serious accident.
Attorney Ventura’s Background & Expertise
- Listed in Best Lawyers Of America (Rue Ratings)
- Former Assistant District Attorney (Worcester County)
- Former University law instructor (Assumption College, Worcester State University, Becker College)
- Provided expert legal commentary for local news (Worcester Telegram & Charter TV3)
- Co-author of the book, “Injured In An Accident? Ten Of America’s Leading Personal Injury Attorneys Share
Their Wisdom,” (Rutherford Publishing House, 2014)
- Member of the exclusive trial lawyers organization: Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Client Reviews & Testimonials
We are proud of our client reviews. This is how clients have rated us- pulled directly from Google, Yelp, and Avvo:
Peter Ventura is Rated 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews from around the Web.