Massachusetts Defective Product Injury Attorney
Attorney Peter Ventura represents clients in personal injury or wrongful death litigation involving unreasonably dangerous or defective products in the home, at work and on the road. For sound advice about your right to collect financial compensation for an accident involving product defects, contact the personal injury law office of Peter Ventura, Attorney at Law, in Worcester.
Call 508-755-7535 for a Free Consultation
Manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers of consumer, automotive or industrial products can all be held accountable if their products turn out to be unsafe for their intended uses. If you have been injured by a defect in the design, production or assembly of a product, or if the manufacturer should have warned of certain hazards inherent in the product, our law firm can investigate the facts and pursue your rights against any and all responsible parties.
We can work with industrial design and production experts to develop the facts relating to products liability cases involving such items as:
- Automotive components, such as tires, brakes, seatbelts, roof design or door locks
- Residential appliances, such as stoves, generators, smoke alarms, heaters and ventilators
- Household products, such as sports equipment, power tools, garden tools or children’s toys
- Industrial and construction equipment, such as punch presses, compressed air guns, nail guns, safety harnesses or bucket lifts
- Defective medical devices, such as stents, implants, prostheses or pacemakers
To succeed in a product liability claim, it’s usually essential to preserve evidence of both the defective product and the resulting injuries. The testimony of forensic experts is also necessary to show how the product departed from established safety standards, or how changes in the design could have made it safer for ordinary or reasonably anticipated use.
Find out more about the ways an experienced Worcester product liability lawyer can help you recover the compensation you need for injuries caused by dangerous or defective products. Contact the law firm of Peter Ventura, Attorney at Law, for a free consultation.