Worcester Personal Injury Lawyer
Specializing in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Claims
If you or someone you love suffered an accident at work, in a motor vehicle, or under any other negligent circumstance, the right lawyer can make a big difference. The Worcester law firm of Peter Ventura concentrates exclusively on personal injury and wrongful death claims and litigation, with a special emphasis on cases that present complex issues regarding proof of liability or the severity of the injuries involved. Contact us for a free consultation about your legal options after a serious accident.
Attorney Ventura’s Background & Expertise
- Listed in Best Lawyers Of America (Rue Ratings)
- Former Assistant District Attorney (Worcester County)
- Former university law instructor (Assumption College, Worcester State University, Becker College)
- Provided expert legal commentary for local news (Worcester Telegram & Charter TV3)
- Co-author of the book, “Injured In An Accident? Ten Of America’s Leading Personal Injury Attorneys Share Their Wisdom,” (Rutherford Publishing House, 2014)
- Member of the exclusive trial lawyers organization: Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Clients Come First
We are proud of our client reviews. This is how clients have rated us- pulled directly from Google, Yelp, and Avvo:
For more than 25 years, our client service philosophy has guided our work in every case:
- We understand the anxiety and uncertainty that a serious accident can cause for the victim and family. By establishing close communication with clients we serve, we try to inspire confidence in each client’s case.
- Clients want meaningful results. Our goal is to achieve those results through dedication, hard work and a total commitment to professional excellence.
- We protect the client’s interests by working with the very best professional experts- including medical specialists, investigators, photographers, vocational consultants, economists and accident reconstruction engineers. Our goal is to develop the detailed evidence necessary to convince insurance companies to pay just and fair compensation.
- We are relentless in our pursuit of the truth and obtaining the best possible result as each case allows.
No Fee Unless We Win
We offer free consultations, and we accept nearly all of our cases on a contingent fee basis. In other words, you pay no attorneys fee except as a percentage of what we’re able to recover for you through settlement or trial.
What We Can Do For You
You’ll get prompt action in the investigation and evaluation of your claims. You’ll get your questions answered about hospital/medical bills, insurance coverage and lost income. You’ll have an advocate who will stand up for your rights in the face of tough opposition from insurance companies. In many accident or workplace injury cases, we can help guide you through your medical treatment and time out of work while assisting you with insurance and lost wage concerns. We can help protect you from making potential mistakes so you can ultimately achieve a fair settlement.
In any accident case, however, you can’t overstate the importance of counsel who combines fast action with a thorough examination of the details and nuances of your claim to protect your long-range interests. Worcester personal injury lawyer Peter Ventura is oriented to protecting your long-term best interests as opposed to rushing into an ill-advised “fast” settlement. Our ability to work effectively with experts such as accident reconstruction engineers as well as medical doctors on the technical aspects of a severe injury case is a distinguishing characteristic of our practice.
Call 508-755-7535 to Discuss Your Case Personally With Attorney Peter Ventura
We mostly represent clients from Worcester, Central Massachusetts and Metro West, and sometimes clients from other parts of Massachusetts as well as other states. Although much of our experience involves serious and complex injury cases, we handle smaller claims as well.
Contact the law firm of Peter Ventura in Worcester, MA to find out how our principles of practice and client services can benefit you and your family in the aftermath of a serious accident or insurance dispute.